The Community Resources section provides a location for your Community to share documents, images, web resources, and other media with one another. Resources may be organized into folders (called dividers) within the Repository. The Community Resources can be found at the bottom of the Community page.
1. From the Dashboard, you may Manage Content, Open the Resource, Rate the Resource, Add Comments, Add Notes, or Add To ePortfolio.
2. To add content, click Manage Content.
3. To add new Folders click Add New Folder.
Enter the Content Folder Name and click Save.
4. To add a new Web Resource, click Web Address.
Enter a Title and a URL, Select a Folder, then click Save.
5. To add content from your ePortfolio, click My ePortfolio.
Click the checkbox next to each file you wish to add, select a folder, then click Add.