2. Your web address is http://websites.nylearns.org/your NY Learns username. Once you have created your site, you will be able to link to it directly. You can see your specific web address in the My Website bar.
3. Enter your Website Name and then click Custom Page Header to customize your page header.
You may change the font, size, color, etc. of your Website name using the text editor that opens here.
4. To edit a page within your webpage, click Edit next to the webpage title.
Change the Page Title and add text to your page in the text editor.
Note: Advanced users who wish to view and edit the HTML code may do so using the HTML Button.
To add items from your ePortfolio to your website, click the Add From ePortfolio button in the text editor.
Click the checkboxes next to the resources you wish to add, and then click Insert.
Click the checkboxes next to Show this page on your website menu? and Make this page available online? Then click Save.
5. To create a new webpage, click the Add Webpage button on the page where you want the new webpage to appear. Adding the page to one of the existing pages (e.g. "My Blog") will add it as a subpage on that page.
Follow the steps for using the text editor that appear in the "Editing a Webpage" section above.
6. To delete a webpage, click Delete next to the webpage title. Note that the Default pages (Home Page, My Blog, News & Announcements, and Contact Me) cannot be deleted.
Note: Deleting a webpage will also delete any sub-pages housed on that webpage.
7. To reorder the pages of your website, use the arrows to the right of the webpage title to move them up and down.
8. Add a Copyright Statement to your website.
9. Ensure that your website is Enabled and that your pages are Online.
To put your pages online, click the Offline button to change it to Online.
10. To view your website, please click View My Website on the website navigation bar.