The Keyword Search allows you to search all New York State standards for all instances of a word or phrase. You may limit your search by Subject, Grade Level, Standard, and Course, as well as by Level of Alignment.
1. Click Keyword Search on the subnavigation bar.
2. Enter a keyword in the Keyword Search box. You may wish to use this tool to limit your searches in other ways as well (see below), so the keyword is optional. If you wish to search ALL New York standards for a keyword, click the Magnifying Glass or press Enter now.
3. You may limit your search by Subject Area, Grade Level, and Standard/Subject or by Course.
4. You may also limit your results by selecting the specific level(s) of alignment you wish to see using the check boxes below the search box.
5. Click Search.
6. Your results will list any instance of your search term within the New York Standards. Each title is linked back to the instance of your search terms within the Standards, which allows you to access the same options for sharing and working with the Standards that you have in the View Standards section.