The View option opens your ePlanner, and allows you to add lesson plans, curriculum maps, etc. to your Planbook.
1. To view your Planbook, and to access the lesson planning tools, click Option and select View.
2. Use the arrows or date selector buttons to navigate to the date you wish to add information to.
3. To add a Curriculum Map, click Add Curriculum.
Select the Class Period and the Date then click Select Curriculum.
Select the list of curriculum maps from which you wish to add a curriculum.
Click the green plus next to the map you wish to add to your Planbook.
Your curriculum will now appear in your planner on the dates and class periods specified.
4. To add a Lesson Plan, click Add Lesson Plan.
Select the row where you wish the lesson plan to appear, add the dates of the lesson plan, and give it a title. If you wish to add it to multiple rows, click Add to More Periods/Subjects. Then click Save.
The Lesson Plan Editor will open, allowing you to add content to your lesson plan. The default section of the lesson plan are located on the left. You may change the name of any section, and may add or remove sections as necessary.
Give each section a Name, add your text, click Save, and then click Next.
Clicking Next will step through each default section in order. If you wish to work on sections out of order, click the name of the section you wish to open.
If you wish to add, remove, or reorder the section (attributes), click Edit Attributes.
Your Lesson Plan will now appear on your Planbook on the dates and class periods specified.
5. You can also add textual notes to your Planbook. To add a note, click Add a Note.
Select the row(s) to which you wish to add a note, the dates, give your note a title, and select the background color. Add your text and click Save.
Your note will now appear on the detes and class periods specified.
6. You may wish to add a recurring item. To do this, click Add a Recurring Item.
Select the row to which you would like to add the recurring item, enter dates and a title, and select how often it occurs, and the day of the week. Type any information in the editor, and click Save.
Your recurring item will now appear on your Planbook.